Cheap Flights to Adelaide - Australia
Things to know when flying to Adelaide
- Prices for the flights to Adelaide can be more competitive between April and September
- In January and February your air fare may be higher
- It’s the only city in Australia where you can swim in the ocean
- 34 airlines operate from Adelaide airport
- Every week at least 203 international flights depart from Adelaide airport
Flights to Adelaide deals
- Flights to Adelaide from London from £629
- Flights to Adelaide from Sydney from £120
- Flights to Adelaide from Perth from £200
- Flights to Adelaide from Auckland from £300
Please use our search menu to find more flights or call us for best deals on Adelaide flights
Overview of Adelaide
Adelaide is the capital of South Australia, a city with stunning ordered layout, wide streets and spacious squares. Beaches with white sand organically coexist with urban architecture. Fashion designers, boutiques are within walking distance from the national parks with koalas and wombats, and in spite of all this one does not feel the rhythm of the metropolis. Here you can make ethno-trips into the surrounding fertile valleys, walk for the whole day in the shopping mall, and arrange an awesome picnic on top of the Adelaide Hills.
Arriving to Adelaide
Adelaide International Airport is located 8 km from the city center. These lands a large number of international and domestic flights, is one of the busiest transport hubs in the continent. From UK to Adelaide flights can arrive with a transfer of such airlines as Cathay Pacific (via Hong Kong), Malaysia Airlines (via Kuala Lumpur), Singapore Airlines and Qantas (via Singapore). It is often more convenient to fly to Sydney, and from there to get to Adelaide domestic airline Virgin Blue, Qantas, Jet Star and Tiger Airways.
Getting around Adelaide
Adelaide city center can be reached from the airport by Skylink shuttle bus every half hour. Fare - $ 10, travel time - about 25 minutes, intermediate stop - the railway station Keswick Interstate. Municipal bus Jet Bus will get you to the city center at a rate of 4.40 $, departure every 15 minutes. A more convenient way to get from the airport to the center is to take a taxi. The average cost is $ 16-20, which is advantageous if you are traveling in the company.
Things to do in Adelaide
- Go whale watching
- Swim with Dolphins
- Visit picturesque hills
- Visit the Kangaroo Island
Book Your Flights to Adelaide
Browse cheap flight offers to Adelaide or use the search box to enter your travel dates and let and let CheapFlights'R'us find the cheapest flights to Adelaide. Are you flexible on when you travel? We can show you the cheapest days of the month to fly. Book with confidence. ATOL (9364) protected.
Company you can trust
Holiday and flights shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Our ATOL licence number is 9364.
Why to book with us ?
- Multi-airline return airfares
- We will search not only for the cheap lowest return airfares on your favourite airline carriers, but also for the lowest priced combination of one-way fares on two different airlines to offer you a cheap flights.
- Flexible date search options.
- If you're flexible with dates, we offer you the opportunity to search for cheap flight prices 3 days either side of your chosen departure dates to make sure you get the best deal on the market.